Bonsai Tree Care
Página inicial
"Jan"
ash
bonsai
Bonsai Tree
bonsai tree from wild
bonsai z prírody
collected tree
fraxinus
jaseň
naturalistic bonsai
new pot
Tomas Snovicky
yamadori
Fraxinus No.2 "Jan" with autumn foliage
By
Pedais Handmade
sábado, 11 de novembro de 2017
Share
Tweet
Share
Pin
Email
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário
Assinar:
Postar comentários (Atom)
Post Popular
Fraxinus No.2 "Jan"
Couple of days ago new pot appeared in my garden. Looking at it I had an idea I could have tree for it. So I took this ash tree from the she...
Carpinus betulus "RUSNAK"
I promised you nudity in my yesterday post. So, here is my hornbeam "Rusnak" with dry foliage removed. Editing of the structure wi...
Fish & Bonsai
I added 2 fishes temporarily, as decoration, to my hybrid-ponic penjing bonsai, for the purpose of shooting a video of it. It looks like a c...
Tilia cordata No.2
Almost all leaves are gone. Work on structure will be done during the winter. Repotting into its first ceramic pot in Spring 2018. From seed...
Lantana Bonsai
Shrub species : Lantana ( Raimuniya ) Collected on : Aug 20 , 2015 See Part 1 of this story here UPDATE - Dec 18, 2016 Watch on YouTube
Tecnologia do
Blogger
.
Nenhum comentário:
Postar um comentário